Omni Orlando Resort at Champions Gate
Orlando, FL 33896
Reservations (888) 444-OMNI
863 room resort profile
The Essence of Luxury in an Orlando Resort
Surrounded by 36 holes of championship Orlando golf, the David Leadbetter Golf Academy and 15 acres of recreation, this four-diamond resort is one of the nation’s premier golf, meeting and leisure retreats.
Our Orlando resort accommodations, including 862 guest rooms and suites, as well as two- and three-bedroom villas are equipped with every modern convenience and a host of luxury amenities. In addition to walk-out golf, guests may choose to relax in our European-style spa, dine in one of our nine restaurants or enjoy 15 acres of pools and recreation activities including the 850-foot lazy river.
Best known for our recreational offerings, the current Resort Activity Guide is available with fun in store for the whole family.
Complimentary scheduled shuttle transportation is provided to all four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. The resort is located just 25 minutes from the Orlando International Airport and 20 minutes from Universal Studios and SeaWorld.
- 862 guestrooms and suites
- Two and three bedroom Villas available
- 36 holes of championship golf
- European-style spa
- Formal pool with private cabanas
- Zero entry family pool with 125 ft. corkscrew water slide and water tower
- 850 ft. Lazy River with shooting water cannons, arched waterspouts and a waterfall
- Complimentary scheduled shuttle transportation is provided to all four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks
- High-speed wireless Internet access
- Check-in: 4 p.m. Check-out: 11 a.m.
Awards and Accolades
- AAA Four Diamond Award 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Association Meetings – Inner Circle Award 2010
- Meeting & Conventions – Gold Tee Award 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Medical Meetings – Merit & Distinction Award – Meetings Service Excellence 2006, 2010
- Expedia Insiders’ Select award recipient, 2008 & 2010
- Elite Meetings International – 2009 Elite Certified Award
- Golf World’s Reader’s Choice Award 2010 – Ranked #17 among top 50 resort courses in the country
- Orlando Business Journal – 2009 Reader’s Choice Awards Winner “Best Meeting Spot for Small Gatherings”
- One Palm designation in the Florida Green Lodging Program – Since December 2008
Luxury Orlando Accommodations
Enjoy luxury Orlando, Florida accommodations in one of our 862 resort guest rooms and suites or designer villas. All of our accommodations include oversized modern furnishings and thoughtful touches like triple sheeting, luxurious duvets and plush bathrobes. Many rooms feature magnificent views of the golf courses and acres of natural beauty that surround the resort.
You will enjoy an executive work desk with modem outlet and data ports, telephones with speaker options and voicemail and complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access for Select Guest Members.
Rooms and Suites
- Deluxe Rooms: Offer 406 square feet of space with one king or two double beds. Some Deluxe Rooms feature balconies and golf views.
- Premier Rooms: With 406 square feet of space, Premium accommodations include one king or two double beds. Enjoy views of the golf course, recreation area or the acres of natural beauty. Some premium accommodations offer balconies.
- Deluxe Executive Rooms: Feature 655 square feet of space, one king bed, sitting area with a sofa sleeper, separate vanity area and an oversized bath.
- Executive Suites: 865 square feet, these suites include one king bed and a separate large living area with a comfortable sleeper sofa, separate vanity area and an oversized bath.
- Florida Suites: 1,200 square feet. Offer a king-sized bedroom with a separate parlor. Parlor area comes equipped with an oversized sleeper sofa and chairs, dining room table for 6 and a balcony.
- ChampionsGate Suites: These 865-square-foot suites include a large living room, queen-sized sleeper sofa, dining room table for 6, wet bar and oversized bath. Connecting rooms are available.
- Omni Suite and Presidential Suite: Each offers 2,100 square feet of space, including a full kitchenette with refrigerator and wet bar, separate dining area for 8, sitting room and an oversized jetted garden tub.
- Villas at ChampionsGate: These spacious two- and three-bedroom villas feature opulent interiors with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, open dining and living room with wet bar, separate den, split floorplans for bedroom, master bedroom with a Roman bath and balcony or patio. Villas can accommodate 6 to 8 guests comfortably.
- Sunset Lodge and Suites: The Sunset Lodge and Suites is located steps away from the main resort and is adjacent to the Osceola Conference Center. Ideal for groups, girlfriend and golf getaways, and multi-generational family vacations, a Sunset Lodge Studio Suite with Kitchenette and two queen beds will accommodate up to four adults. It is easy to connect additional units to create two, three and four bedroom combinations:
- Non-Smoking Luxury hotel
- Plush robes
- Foam and feather pillows (down pillows available upon request)
- Triple sheeting on beds
- Mini Refrigerator
- Executive desk
- Balconies some rooms
- Lighted makeup mirror
- Iron and ironing board
- In-room safe (accommodates laptop)
- AM/FM alarm clock
- Kuerig Coffeemaker
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway beds are available upon request (subject to availability) for an additional $20 per night
- Individual climate control
- NXTV with on-demand digital movies, Internet services and guest messaging (additional cost)
- WiFi Internet service – complimentary for Select Guest® members
Discover Orlando’s Most Exclusive Luxury Villas The Villas at ChampionsGate
Nestled within the heart of Central Florida lies the Villas at ChampionsGate, a luxury retreat located just minutes from Orlando’s top attractions. Situated adjacent to the stunning four-diamond Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate, guests of the Orlando Villas will enjoy all the resorts amenities and facilities, including access to the 10,000 square foot European-style spa and fitness facility, two Greg Norman-designed championship golf courses, formal pool with private cabanas, heated family pool with waterslide and an 850-foot lazy river, Champions 9, par-3 golf experience, seven restaurants, eateries and lounges, and 24-hour room service.
Whether you are planning a golf retreat with friends, a family vacation or an extended business trip, the Villas at ChampionsGate is the premier destination for your stay.
Our two-bedroom villas will accommodate up to 8 guests comfortably within 1,543-1620 square feet of living space. These spacious accommodations feature a master bedroom and bath with a king bed and a second bedroom with one or two beds. Each Villa includes a fully equipped kitchen, living room, dining room with wet bar, separate den and a private terrace or balcony.
Three-Bedroom Villas Experience pure luxury within 1,832-1,971 square feet of living space. These three-bedroom villas can accommodate up to 12 guests. Relax in one of three bedrooms (king bed in the master bedroom, one or two beds in second and third bedrooms) or enjoy the modern kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. After a long day of business or pleasure, retreat to your private balcony or terrace to unwind as you enjoy spectacular golf views. Each villa includes a dining and living room, wet bar and separate den.
Villa Amenities and Services
All of our luxury Orlando Villas include the most modern amenities and services.
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge desk (staffed from 8am till 10pm daily)
- In-room wireless high-speed internet access
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary newspaper delivery each morning
- Open kitchen, dining, and living room floor plans
- Built-in wet-bar in dining room area
- Split master bedroom floor plans
- Tiled entry/foyer
- Queen-size sleeper sofa bed in each living room
- Den with full-size sleeper sofa and 27” flat-screen TV in each unit
- 42” Plasma TV – OR – 37” LCD TV with DVD player in living room
- Washer/Dryer stackable units
- Access to a private pool for Villa guests
- Iron and ironing board
- Full kitchen with stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar
- Conventional Oven
- Full-size refrigerator
- Coffee maker
- Cookware, tableware, glassware, and serviceware
- Multiple bedding options: 2BR – 1 king in the master, and 1 or 2 beds in the second bedroom 3BR – 1 king in the master; and 1 or 2 beds in the second and third bedrooms
- 27” Flat-screen cable television in each bedroom
- Telephone in each bedroom
- Digital alarm/clock radio in each bedroom
- Marble-clad baths with shower
- Roman Tub with stand-alone shower stall in master bedroom
- Double sinks in master bedroom
- Make-up/Shaving mirror in each bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bath amenities
All Omni guests have access to the following resort facilities:
- Two Greg Norman-designed Championship golf courses
- 35,000 square foot ChampionsGate Golf Clubhouse and Pro Shop
- Champions 9, lighted 9-hole par-3 Golf Experience (fees apply)
- 10,000 square foot European-style spa and fitness facility
- Formal heated swimming pool with private cabanas (cabana fees apply)
- Family Activity pool with waterslide
- 850-foot lazy river with gentle rapids
- Sand volleyball
- Basketball court
- Tennis courts
- Video arcade (fees apply)
- Retail shops
- Nine restaurants, eateries and lounges
- Camp Omni –childcare services (fees apply)
- Transportation to theme parks, included in resort fee
- Pets are not allowed in the Villas at ChampionsGate area
Sunset Lodge & Suites:
EXPERIENCE WELLNESS IN OUR SUNSET LODGE AND SUITES
The Sunset Lodge and Suites is set apart to offer guests a serene escape from the everyday and a sense of wellness. Your journey to wellness begins here!
- Tennis courts, basketball court, fitness center and a swimming pool are conveniently located at the Sunset Lodge
- Each room in the Sunset Lodge has a yoga mat, weighted blanket, eye mask/ear plugs, noise/sound machine and lavender items.
The Sunset Lodge and Suites is located at: 8485 Miracle Drive, ChampionsGate, FL 33896
Self-parking is conveniently located at the Sunset Lodge and Suites and the front desk is temporarily located at the main hotel building and is open 24 hours a day for arriving guests, (check-in is after 4:00 p.m.).
Complimentary shuttles will transport guests to and from the following locations: Main Resort, Villas, Sunset Lodge & Suites, ChampionsGate Golf Club and Piper’s Grille. Please call the hotel operator to request a shuttle.
CONNECTING ROOM OPTIONS:
The Sunset Lodge and Suites is located steps away from the main resort and is adjacent to the Osceola Conference Center. Ideal for groups, girlfriend and golf getaways, and multi-generational family vacations, a Sunset Lodge Studio Suite with Kitchenette and two queen beds will accommodate up to four adults. It is easy to connect additional units to create two, three and four bedroom combinations:
- Two Bedroom: Reserve a Sunset Lodge Studio Suite and a connecting Sunset Lodge Room with one king or two queen beds.
- Three Bedroom: Reserve two Sunset Lodge Studio Suites and a connecting Sunset Lodge Room with one king or two queen beds.
- Four Bedroom: Call 1 (800) 843-6664, to reserve two Sunset Lodge Studio Suites, with two connecting Sunset Lodge Rooms (one with a king bed, and one with two queen beds).
Enjoy Fine Dining in Orlando
At the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate, an array of delicious cuisine is always on the menu. With five unique restaurants onsite, satisfying any culinary craving is easy.
Zen Enjoy pan-Asian dishes, sake and an innovative sushi bar. Open for dinner 6 pm – 10 pm. Asian-themed privacy screens create separate dining areas. Private dining room available upon request, subject to availability and advance reservation.
Please check with the Resort Concierge for the days of operation. The Concierge can also assist you with making reservations.
Trevi’s Delight your senses with the sounds of Italian music and the aroma of fresh bread floating from a brick oven. Trevi’s serves delicious meals throughout the day starting with a bountiful breakfast buffet. Diners enjoy indoor dining as well as the solace of outdoor dining in the Italian Herb garden where chefs collect fresh Basil, Thyme and Rosemary. Open for breakfast and lunch from 6:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.; Dinner is served from 5 – 10 p.m. Hours subject to change and based on occupancy levels.
Trevi’s Terrazza is an outdoor garden terrace and bar with fire pit seating and ambient lighting. Open Friday – Saturday 3 – 10 p.m.
David’s Club An upscale sports bar and grill serving mouthwatering steaks and spectacular resort views, David’s Club is a spirited gathering place with a loose tie feel. While flat screen TV’s air favorite sporting events, guests can enjoy the camaraderie of a game of pool, foosball or darts. David’s Club opens at 4pm.
Broadway Deli Offers a wide array of snacks and refreshments, whether you’re on the way to the first tee or any of the other relaxing activities at the resort. Sunday – Thursday 6 a.m. – 6 p.m. and Friday – Saturday 6 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Lobby Bar The perfect place to gather with friends or business associates for a before- or after-dinner cocktail. Open Friday – Saturday 4 – 10 p.m.
Croc’s Our poolside bar and grill offers delicious and refreshing cocktails. Opens at 11 am daily weather permitting.
Piper’s Grille and ChampionsGate Lounge Features a unique menu of healthy salads and hearty sandwiches for breakfast and lunch. Open from sunrise to sunset. Bagpipers play at sunset.
Guest Room Dining
Let us deliver our best to you! Room service is available for breakfast and dinner daily.
• Refer to the in-room menu to preorder for breakfast delivery. Please place on outside doorknob by 2:00 a.m.
• Refer to David’s Club Menufor dinner delivery.
*A $5.00 guest room dining charge, 18% service charge and appropriate sales tax will be added.
Sensible Luxury in Orlando
If you’re ready to experience a true luxury Orlando, Florida resort, you’ve come to the right place. The Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate offers a 15-acre playground full of virtually limitless leisure activities.
Sharpen your game on Champions 9, par-3, 9-hole pitch and putt, play 36 holes of world-class golf on two distinctive Greg Norman designed golf courses.
Ready to relax? Indulge in spa treatments with a European sensibility at our unparalleled Orlando spa, ride our 850-foot lazy river or simply escape to a private cabana.
Incomparable service and amenities and unsurpassed golf make this is a dream destination for both leisure and business travelers coming to Orlando.
Fitness and Leisure
- Full-service health club with 24 hour access
- 10,000 square-foot European-style Spa and full service beauty salon
- Formal outdoor heated swimming pool with eight private cabanas available for daily rental
- Zero-entry family pool with waterslide and nearby water playground (open year round)
- 850-foot lazy river winds through tunnels, gentle rapids and hidden canyons
- Video game arcade
- Champions 9, a lighted 9-hole, par-3 pitch and putt
- 36 holes of Championship golf on 2 distinctive courses, both designed by Greg Norman
- Billiards, foosball and dartboards available at David’s Club
- 2 lighted tennis courts open 7 days (racquets and balls available at towel hut)
- Sand volleyball court, basketball court
- Jogging, hiking and biking paths located within the ChampionsGate resort (map available at the concierge desk)
- Business Center is a fully automated self-serve center accessible to guests 24 hours a day. All computer work stations, copiers, etc. are credit card automated
- Check cashing
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service available
- Express check-in/check-out
- Evening turndown service, available upon request
- Housekeeping service twice-daily upon request
- High-speed wireless Internet access
- In-room fitness
- Omni Kids Escape
- Pets under 50 lbs. allowed ($50 non-refundable fee) on the second floor of the main resort building. Pets are not permitted in the Villas at ChampionsGate.
- Post/parcel services
- Retail shops
- Safe deposit box located at front desk
- Shoeshine services
- Video arcade
NOTE: An$40 plus tax per-room, per-night resort fee will be added to the daily room rate. This resort fee allows guests to enjoy many resort services and activities without having to incur miscellaneous charges.
Resort service charge includes:
- In room high-speed and wireless Internet access
- 2 bottles of water per room, per day
- Scheduled transportation to Walt Disney World® theme parks – Reservations are required*
- Use of our three state-of-the-art fitness centers (24 hour access)
- Complimentary access to Crane’s Adventure Golf
- Access to basketball court (includes recreation equipment which may be checked out from the Pool Concierge at the Towel Hut)
- Access to the tennis and basketball courts near the Villas and Sunset Lodge and Suites (includes recreation equipment which may be checked out from the Sunset Lodge Concierge)
- Access to resort pools, hot tub, wave pool, and lazy river (includes use of inner tubes and children’s life jackets)
- No charge for local and 800 access call connections
- Turn down service (upon request)
- In-room coffee
*The Walt Disney World® transportation that accesses all Disney attractions is available with advance reservations. Please see front desk agent for details. Please allow up to 48 hours notice for transportation that requires a chair lift or other ADA accommodation.
Transportation and Parking
- Valet overnight is $40; Valet day-only rate is $40
- Self-parking overnight is $30; Self-parking day-only rate is $25
Scheduled Transportation to Walt Disney World® Theme Parks:
Complimentary scheduled shuttle transportation is provided to four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. 3 hours advance notice is required and may be scheduled online or at the Concierge Desk, 407-238-6505. This is a direct service, with no additional hotel stops, provided by Associated Transportation.
Transportation to other theme parks and area attractions: Transportation to other theme parks and area attractions may be scheduled online or at the Concierge Desk. This is a direct service with no additional hotel stops, provided by Associated Transportation.
Driving Directions can be updated with all info on this page on driving directions tab: Click Here
Transportation can be update with all info on this page on transportation tab: Click Here
Orlando Resort Activities
Experience a true Orlando Florida resort destination. The Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate offers 15 sprawling acres of sparkling pools, playful recreation and fitness options to choose from.
Champions 9 Lighted Golf Experience – A hole in one activity for the entire family to enjoy, day or night! Located next to the resort‘s pool and recreation area, the course is the perfect place to sharpen your skills and enjoy some fun.
Lazy River – The kids won’t want to leave the 850 ft. Lazy River with shooting water cannons, arched waterspouts and a waterfall.
Zero-Entry Family Pool – Relax in our whirl pool, take a dip in our zero-entry family pool or speed down a waterslide.
Private Cabanas & Formal Pool -Relax in one of eight luxurious poolside cabanas surrounding the formal pool and spa.
Camp Omni Kids Escape -The coolest place for kids to hang out is the Camp Omni Kids Escape! Kids Escape offers kid-friendly dinners, movies, video games, board games and other entertaining activities.
Resort Arcade – Located next to Camp Omni, the Arcade is open 24 hours a day. The arcade features all of your favorites, including Air Hockey, Driving Games and Mrs. Pac-Man.
Resort Spa – Revive your spirit with our impressive array of treatments designed to refresh and rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit.
Fitness – Our complimentary 24 hour state-of-the-art, full-service health club features Cybex weight training and cardio equipment, including treadmills, recumbent and upright bikes and elliptical and cross trainers. Jogging, hiking and biking paths are also available for outdoor exercise.
Tennis, Basketball and Volleyball –The resort is a certified member of the U.S Tennis Association with two lighted, hard courts. Basketball is also available on the lighted full court, as well as volleyball on the sand court. Sports equipment may be checked out at no charge (included in the resort fee) from the pool towel hut, from 8 a.m. until 11 p.m.
Bagpipe Sunset Serenade Nightly – Reminiscent of the British Isles, we celebrate the heritage of the championship International Course with a sunset tradition. Every evening, 30 minutes before sunset, guests gather at the ChampionsGate clubhouse to listen to the sounds of bag pipes and watch the last rays of sun set over the 10th hole.
An Orlando Spa to Revive Your Spirit
Experience luxury with European sensibility at the incomparable Orlando spa resort. The Spa at the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate offers an impressive array of treatments designed to refresh and rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit. From complete spa packages to massages, facials, body treatments, wraps, masks and salon services, you will discover the perfect place to enjoy the very highest levels of personalized attention.
Luxury Orlando Golf Resort
The Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate offers the ideal destination for your next Orlando golf vacation. The resort features two championship 18-hole golf courses designed by accomplished architect and golfer, Greg Norman, a lighted 9-hole, par 3 golf course. Golfers also enjoy the convenience of walk-out golf with a continuous golf cart shuttle to and from the golf course and academy.
The 36 holes of world-class golf at ChampionsGate were designed to offer golfers a blend of traditional and modern elements, creating a truly unique golf course in Orlando. The International Course offers an authentic link style golf experience, reminiscent of the great golf courses of the British Isles. The National Course challenges golfers with it’s traditional American-style design
ChampionsGate Golf Club
The ChampionsGate Golf Club is a premier facility and includes an impressive clubhouse, restaurant and banquet facility that can handle golf tournaments year round.
The area’s only lighted 9-hole, par 3 pitch and putt is located adjacent to the resort ‘s pool and recreation area. Ideal for families and a great practice course to hone your pitching and putting game. Guest may check in for play on Champions 9 at the pool towel hut up until 8:30 p.m. Rates are $16.00 per round for adults and $8.50 per round for children (includes the use of three Callaway clubs)
Orlando Golf Vacations
Looking for an Orlando Golf Vacation Package? Check out our Special Offers page for packages and deals.
Unforgettable Orlando Wedding Location
Yours is the ideal romance. To celebrate, make your Orlando wedding reception an event to remember. Located in the beautiful master-planned community of ChampionsGate, Florida the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate will impress the most discerning bride with attentive service, exceptional banquet room facilities and luxury guest accommodations.
Whether this is an Orlando Destination Wedding, or you live nearby, our high level of service will exceed all your expectations. With two grand ballrooms, the National and International, and a variety of beautifully manicured outdoor event locations, the resort is ideal for all your wedding celebration needs: from engagement parties, bridal showers and rehearsal dinners, to the perfect ceremony, reception and farewell brunch. So for moments as precious as these, choose the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate.
Orlando Meeting Rooms and Facilities
Your business is our pleasure at the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate. From 248,111 square feet of superior meeting and banquet space, to AAA four-diamond accommodations, a full-service spa, championship golf courses, and 15 sprawling acres of pools and recreation, the resort surpasses the expectations of meeting planners, and is a rare treat for meeting attendees.
And when it’s time to get down to business, every meeting room is equipped with state-of-the-art audio/visual equipment. A self-automated business center offers access to guests 24 hours a day, and complimentary wireless internet access in the guest rooms and lobby and each guest room keeps attendees connected throughout their stay.
For more information click here.